Monday, April 27, 2009

Update #5 Race #5



KJ Motorsports

Update #5

Race #5

By Kenny Johnson
27 Apr 2009

Saturday we were at Ohio Valley and we set fast time with a 16.36. We won the heat race and on the pill redraw we had to start 4th in the feature. Nolan Dalton took the lead and we pressured him the entire race along with Kenny Riddle. The track was rough and Nolan ran right in the middle. I ran everywhere that he wasn’t. I even tried knocking the wall down a few times in turns 1 & 2, which didn’t help me a bit. But in the end we held on to 2nd.
I wan to thank TLC (Tom Lemon Co.) and his family for their support. Very dedicated race fans and they always provide a fun time!
This weekend I will be playing it by ear. The only certain thing is that we will be at the Valley on Saturday. We will have to wait and see about Friday.
Hope to see you there! Remember! To make this work, support those that support us!
Thanks again for your support, KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment