Monday, March 10, 2014

KJ Motorsports Update #2

KJ Motorsports Update #2
2014 Season – Grand Central Mall Show 

Date: 3/10/14 

Well, we got the car done Sunday afternoon, just in time to put it in the Grand Central Mall Show. The Mall Show was resurrected again by Steve Eddy of Eddy Chiropractic. This show was always a huge draw for fans and I hope it is again. So I want to invite everyone to come up and support the Grand Central Mall. All you race fans, come up and buy something and let the merchants know that you are there because of the racecars being in the mall. Also, be sure and look at the sponsors on all the racecars as well and try and support them at some point and time.
I want to give a shout out to a couple of people. First, Keith Emrick of K-Graphics for an outstanding design and has been a supporter of KJ Motorsports since he started his business in 1999. Keith put in some long hours the past several days and his worked paid off and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks Keith for all you do! Second, I need to thank Tim Cooper. Tim is just as dedicated to KJ Motorsports as I am. He gives me so much support (although he’s quick to throw me under the bus a time or two), I’m not sure how I could do what I do without him. He’s always right there and goes the extra mile as if everything was his own and as far as I’m concerned, what’s mine is his too. Tim, thanks for ALL YOU DO and for being the brother I never had! Love ya!
Remember, to make this work, support those that support us!
K-Graphics, Hall’s Auto Repair, Schilling Truss, JS Enterprises, Zemba Bros., Coughlincars.com, Steve Balderson Construction, Sheet Metal Local 33, Casey’s Landscaping, LLC, Octane Race Products, Poske’s Performance Parts, Out-Pace Race Products, Hypercoils, Tom & Pam Lemon, Carr Auto Glass, OVDTR.com, Billy Joe & Wanda Hammett, Bill & Patty Welch (RIP), Keyser Mfg., Shaw Race Cars, TSM Enhanced, Bazell Race Fuels, Hoosier, Aero

No comments:

Post a Comment