Monday, August 17, 2015

KJ Motorsports Update #21 Race #37 & #38


8/17/15

Friday we went to Legendary Hilltop Speedway and set 2nd fast time to start us on the pole of the 2nd heat. We led every lap but the most important one and KC Burdette got us at the line. So we had to start 4th in the feature and pretty much rode around there in 4th all night and finished a distant 4th.
Saturday we went to I-77 Speedway for the Kenny Carr Memorial Race where they had 31 modifieds. We set 3rd fastest time and we also won the 3rd heat, to start us 3rd in the feature. We finished another 4th on the weekend. But I’ll have to say that I was still happy for Booger Garnes driving Nick Carr’s modified won the race. It was a moment that I just knew was meant to be and I’m glad I got to witness it. Congrats to that team on the win!

This weekend we will be at Atomic Speedway all weekend. Friday and Saturday is 2 complete shows for the World of Outlaw Late Models and our class and Sport Mods. I will also be there Sunday giving rides to those that signed up to ride in a 2 seater modified with me. I’m so looking forward to this. So we hope to see you all there!

This week’s recognition I want to give a shout out to Frankie Hall, who laid under my car most of the day Saturday in an effort to make some changes to improve the handling. When we get to I-77 it proved to be much better for me and Frankie played crew chief all night with Chad and Brian getting the car ready. It was nice not to have to think about what changes to make and just drive. So thank you very much Frankie!

Remember, to make this work, support those that support us!

K-Graphics, Hall’s Auto Repair, Schilling Truss, JS Enterprises, Weekley Electric, Bestway Equipment & Services, KBI Real Estate, Wash-N-Go, Speedee Wash, Zemba Bros., Coughlincars.com, Steve Balderson Construction, Sheet Metal Local 33, Octane Race Products, Poske’s Performance Parts, Hypercoils, Tom & Pam Lemon, Carr Auto Glass, BSB Mfg., Wilwood, Bilstein-XVS, OVDTR.com, Billy Joe & Wanda Hammett, Bill & Patty Welch (RIP), Shaw Race Cars, Lightning Chassis, TSM Enhanced, Bazell & Sunoco Race Fuels, ABCO, Hoosier, Aero Wheels, Wrisco Aluminum, Impact Race Gear, Billy Lloyd Racing Engines, Mullins Race Engines, Lubeck Community Baptist Church, Iglesia Bautista Jehova Yireh, MSD Ignition, Quick Time Suspension, Willy’s Carburetor’s, KSE Pumps, KRC, AMRA, Gibby’s Dirt Track Racing Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment