Monday, May 5, 2008

Race #11 & #12



KJ Motorsports
Update #7
Race #11 & #12
By: Kenny Johnson Date: 5-5-08

Friday we went to Skyline despite what Mother Nature looked like. We got our hot lap session in and were sitting in the chute for our heat race when they called the races for rain. So when we go back this week it will be a complete new show.
Saturday we went to Ohio Valley Speedway. We set fast time again and finished 2nd in the heat race. But because of the pill draw we start the pole of the feature. We were sitting in the chute again and the rain started and they had to cancel the races. But since all of the preliminary races were in, we will be having double features next week. So next Saturday will be a good night for fans to go and they can see 2 features for the price of one.
Sunday I got a phone call from Ed Watson asking me if I would drive his late model at Midway Sunday evening. Dad and I went over and they had 21 late models. We set 3rd fast time and then things went down hill from there. We started 3rd in the heat and finished 7th and then started 13th in the feature and finished 13th. The car was extremely loose and after the race I told Ed what I felt it needed. If I get to drive it again we will need to make some changes, it definitely is a good car and I hope I get to drive it again sometime.
This weekend we will be going to Skyline on Friday and Saturday we will be going back to the Valley for double features. Hope to see you there!
Remember! To make this work, support those that support us!
Thanks again for your support,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment