Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update #28 Race #46



KJ Motorsports
Update #28
Race #46

By Kenny Johnson
26 Sep 2010

Saturday we went to a jammed packed Ohio Valley Speedway. There was no qualifying and Cooper wasn’t there to draw our pill. When I went up to draw, Josh Davis’s (sprint car driver) son (about 1 ½ years old) drew me a #27 to start us 6th in the first heat. We managed to get the win in which we had to do another pill draw for our feature starting position. I made sure Cooper did the pill draw and he has been absolutely awesome on pill draws. We started on the pole of the feature. We took the early lead on the low side and then we moved to the top. The top was kind of a fine line. When I hit it right, it was fast, when I hit it wrong it allowed others to gain on us. I felt like we had a win wrapped up, but the radiator cap came loose and we had to pull off. Just kind of dumb luck and with the year we have had I guess we can’t complain too much.
This Saturday we plan to go to K-C Speedway for a Road Warrior Tour race paying $1,200 to win. So we hope to see you there!
Keep Kim in your thoughts and prayers, for she had surgery this past Friday and will have a few weeks of recovery.
Remember! To make this work, support those that support us!
Thanks again for your support, KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment