Sunday, August 10, 2008

Update #21 Race #39 & #40



KJ Motorsports

Update #21

Race #39 & #40

By Kenny Johnson
10 Aug 2008
KJ Motorsports Update #21 Race #39 & #40 By: Kenny Johnson Date: 8-10-08 Friday we went to Skyline for a Road warrior Tour race. We set fast time and won the first heat race. Really had high expectations for the feature starting from the pole and all. But with me driving I should have known better! It didn’t take very long for me to give up on the bottom and head to the high side. I couldn’t make it work like we had other times over there this season. Once I moved down to the middle, I was at least maintaining and racing the cars around me. We wound up finishing a disappointing 7th place. Not at all what I wanted, but then again, it was my fault we finished there.
Saturday we went to the Valley. I drew a good pill to start us outside pole of the 3rd heat. We won the heat and on the redraw we started 4th in the feature. I took a little time but we managed to take the lead and went on to get our 6th win of the season.
This weekend we go to Beckley for another Road Warrior Tour race and on Saturday we plan to go to K-C Speedway. Hope to see you there!
Remember! To make this work, support those that support us!
Thanks again for your support,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment